Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back in Norway

After about half a year in Serbia I have now returned to Norway. I had a great time in Serbia, but it's still great to come back here and meet friends again and return to my favorite school, Hald. The food in Norway is better than ever and the air fresher then ever before.

It's also hard to leave Serbia. In this beautiful country I still have some of my best friends and memories from all of my life. God has really thought me a lot this year.

Even though I've returned to Norway I plan two more blog posts. One about working in the kindergarten Noah's Ark in Belgrade, and the other is the one I promised from Kosovo.

2 comments:

Marte Gard Ullenes said...

E de fruktå du meine så e friskare?

vegard ullenes said...

eg kan skjønna at det va vanskeligt å dra, men du traff folk frå moldava når du kom heim så det hjalp vel litt. det kjekt å ha deg tebake i norge igjen. Vegard